At Le Meurice, opulence and comfort are not confined to the hotel’s public areas alone. Every room and suite is a spacious, peaceful oasis of calm, providing guests with the ultimate in luxury. Each of the seven floors has a distinct style, with 160 beautifully appointed rooms decorated in a style redolent of Louis XVI. All rooms feature exquisite marble bathrooms with shower and bath. Each room is soundproofed and has air conditioning, wifi, multiple telephone lines and cable television. The hotel has five especially adapted rooms for disabled guests with full facilities, as well as a special entrance in the hotel lobby. Non-smoking rooms are located on the third and fourth floors of the hotel and are available upon request.
All the rooms and suites feature:
- A private entrance and sitting area
- Writing desk
- Seasonal arrival amenities
- In-room safe
- Private bar with refrigerator
- Daily selection of local and international newspapers
- Oversized en suite marble bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Custom bath products by Penhaligon’s and other personal accessories
- Twice daily maid service, including evening turndown
- Complimentary traditional shoeshine service, or John Lobb shoeshine kit
- Deluxe bath robes and slippers
- Personal scales
- 100% cotton oversized bath towels
- Non-allergenic pillows
- Duvets available
- Air conditioning adjustable by remote control
- Connecting rooms
- Cabled and wireless Internet access (rates on request)
- TV Internet connection with cordless keyboard
- Multi-line telephones, including one in the bathroom, all with voicemail
- Private fax number assigned
- DVD player, hi-fi stereo, laptop computers and fax machines available in all bedrooms on request
- Digital interactive television entertainment system (more than 120 channels, 390 movies), a juke-box with 1500 titles, radion international channels and many videogames
- iPod radio-alarm clock
- SPECIAL OFFER -
Le Meurice has an unrivaled hotel location opposite the Tuileries Garden and is a short stroll from Le Louvre in Central Paris.
Why not discover its cozy setting for yourself with this special rate of 640 € for a Classic Double Room.
Limited availability, so book now !